Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself ~

Go down 
+18
DevilSensed
AppleCows
Wolf
ClericAronay
ramenisgud
sammybobammy
Hatakage
FinalBulletZ
acathia
Bear
Augeas
usmcpride
o0oRomano0o
Stetchnik
TIBeachBr4t
BeyondInsane
Sage
inky
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome back Wolf. I barely ever play myself these days - my kids get on their pirates and play a few days a week but that's about it lately around here. lol.

Vista hates everyone, I heard...
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 am

Stetchnik wrote:
Welcome back Wolf. I barely ever play myself these days - my kids get on their pirates and play a few days a week but that's about it lately around here. lol.

That's why I will install XP on the new computer when I get it =D
Vista has just so many glitches and it's protection is way over-loaded.
If it had the same protection as XP,it would be better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Hatakage wrote:
Stetchnik wrote:

there was a setting that you could make vista run as xp. i would google it, maybe that would help. it shouldn't prevent you from loading though Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 am

inky wrote:
Hatakage wrote:
Stetchnik wrote:

there was a setting that you could make vista run as xp. i would google it, maybe that would help. it shouldn't prevent you from loading though Shocked

It downloaded on julies laptop just fine. till she removed it f3.

Quote :
If you have download problems with the Downloader, or would prefer to get the game client the old fashioned way, click here.

try that one the top one frozed on me but not those.

or download the .rar files (all 20) and get winrar from download.com (free version) to unzip it and compress into the Maplestory.exe file.
Back to top Go down
AppleCows
Hatomoto
AppleCows

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 am

Guild chars: AppleCows and WunShotZ

Preferred name: Kenny

Time Zone: EST/EDT -5:00

A little about yourself: Well I am currently in my first year of high school, doing well so far. Born in Canada and my background is Viet. I try and get on Maple every time I don't get homework. I also enjoy sports a lot. Some of my friends I know in real life that are in this guild are: SleepOvers (Colin)
: Ipizzapizza (Aman)
: Zomgsihateu (Emo)
: 6times6 (Tony)
: HermitVirus (Bobby)

Side note: I am so late in posting this xD
Back to top Go down
DevilSensed

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 am

Guild chars: DeviISensed

Preferred name: Atte (If you don't want to call me by my real name, just call me Devil)

Time zone: GMT +2

A little about myself: I live in Finland, and I know Sakke in rl.
Back to top Go down
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 am

DevilSensed wrote:
Guild chars: DeviISensed

Preferred name: Atte (If you don't want to call me by my real name, just call me Devil)

Time zone: GMT +2

A little about myself: I live in Finland, and I know Sakke in rl.

And he is the one who showed you maplestory xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
UberFaps

UberFaps

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 am

Guild chars: UberFaps~marauder

Preferred name: Connor

Time Zone: EST

A little about yourself:

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone in the guild, and I hope I grow as close to you as I did with some of my best friends from my old guild. I mostly play maple during nights (EST) on weekdays and weekends, and I like to use that time to develop new friendships as well as train. During the winter I play a lot of hockey, my favorite sport, and am not as active; but I still make an effort to come on at least once everyday to say hi and hang out for a bit. I am 15 years old and currently in the tenth grade. I also have a part-time job which normally takes place on the wekeends during the summer. Once again thanks for letting me join your family and I'm really grateful =)
Back to top Go down
Luke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 am

Guild Chars : DeafMonk ~ CygnusMonks ~ iMp0rt90Ld
Preferred name: Luke
Time Zone: PST

A little about yourself:
I played maple since beta version (2004) i think, then I quitted maple on Jan 2007 because I'm preparing for college. I gave away all my godly mage items and vanish. Zack convince me to come back and here I am back on maple (2009). My computer is always on. Feel free to talk to me thru MSN or AIM. Ask for it Razz
Back to top Go down
L3ackstorm

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Guild chars: L3ackstorm / L3ackstornn afro (black storm)

Preferred name: Zack

Time Zone: EST (temporary)

A little about yourself: er I was influenced and started playing maple by Luke in late 2005 ish I forgot but yeah Koreandevil was my first character as priest and I couldn't play because the email was registered under my past phone's. I am one of top Maple Story's friend in myspace www.myspace.com/maplestory
and my myspace is www.myspace.com/zackyass oh, I am the leader of Prosperity guild and was held all old ex members from the original guild of Everlasting, the leader of ZzArrow.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoruu

Kiyoruu

Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Hopefully this isn't "Zatoichi" guild specific, since I hail from Whispers. :3

Guild chars: Kiyoruu - Lv. 108 Dragon Knight

Preferred name: JoJo

Time Zone: PST

A little about yourself:
I'm a 18 year old filipino dude with a lot of spare time. I usually grind like crazy so I can someday try out Zakum runs or anything all you high leveled people do x3. I just recently returned to Maplestory, a month ago to be exact. During 6-10 AM PST, I have a 2x card active, so pardon me for not responding all the time.

Overall, I so far enjoy the guild and the guild alliance. Everybody is kind and doesn't spam "too" much. But yea, I can't wait to reach 10x+ with all of you other guys/girls someday :3

Oh yea, I like animals :3 Just a random thought...

Last edited by Kiyoruu on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: welcome   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 am

Hi guys ~ no we are not guild specific. Started that way ~ but since alliance; thought it would be fun to open it up and get people to introduce themselves. Spread the word geek
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself ~   Introduce yourself ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself ~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zatoichi :: Members ~ introductions-
Jump to: