Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Zatoichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

About Zatoichi Empty
PostSubject: About Zatoichi   About Zatoichi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:25 pm

About Zatoichi

Bear and I had been playing Maple for about a year, when we decided we wanted our own guild. We had to wait til we saved up enough mesos to start a guild and get the ever important emblem. At this point we had to arm-wrestle to see who would lead the guild ~ you can see who won. O.o Once established, our guild was made up of family and friends. After a while, family became inactive (myself, taking a 6 month ‘leave of Maple’); Bear wanted to play with a more active group so joined a guild Stetch was in. I’ll let Stetch take it from here ~

How it grew

In late February 2008, I (Stetch) found myself in a guild that was not working out for me. When inky heard of my unhappiness on the guild I was on, she very kindly offered that I join her guild and lead alongside her and Bear. She asked me to please do pretty much whatever I wanted (wow, she must trust me) and add anyone I wished. (Well it turned out that Bear didn't really have as much time and interest as I so it turned out that inky and I ended up being the ones to get the guild jump started again, as you'll see.)

This core group then began to add new members, mainly sticking to only buddies we knew and trusted well. This included primary or secondary characters of our former guild mates. Eventually we felt confident enough to add people we had recently met in party quests, but mainly we still continue to add only people we know well. Those we haven't known for long are the type of people we find easy to get along with, and friendships are soon made.

How it continues today

Late April 2008, our friend Wolfdrak’s guild NoPants disbanded. As many of us had characters in both guilds, Wolf graciously contributed towards a guild expansion so that his members would be able to join us and stay together. We welcomed to Zatoichi any former NoPants guild members!! We are now just one big happy family! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net

About Zatoichi
Page 1 of 1