Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh brother..MS in the news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

oh brother..MS in the news Empty
PostSubject: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
acathia

acathia

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah, every friend of mine who knows I play this game sent me the link xDDDD
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 am

i dont see the big problem she only delete the guys char. that should not net her 5yrs in prison and 5000$ fine. Plus she had the guys info its not like she "hacked" him. He should have been the smart one to change his info after divorcing her in game, or at least told her about it before hand.
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 am

Ross, that's part of the reason I said "oh brother"--give me a break...*eye rolling* what a dopey story. Now if she hacked into his computer and deleted files or got his bank account info....that would be different lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
acathia

acathia

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 am

Well, it is a problem because the guy might spend like $1000 to build the char.
Hacking someone's virtual account is generally a trivial matter, until you know the hacker and try to sue him/her xD. I think the guy has a good lawyer ;D
And yea, he sure is dumb for not changing his account info. Never underestimate a woman f3 (prepares revolver Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Stetchnik wrote:
Ross, that's part of the reason I said "oh brother"--give me a break...*eye rolling* what a dopey story. Now if she hacked into his computer and deleted files or got his bank account info....that would be different lol.

only thing she did was log on his account and deleted char then closed account. i think in Japan you have to use your SS (dont know what its called there) so basically he cant make another account.
Back to top Go down
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Darn, there goes my threat. I always tell Bear that is what I will do to him Mad
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
acathia

acathia

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 pm

inky wrote:
Darn, there goes my threat. I always tell Bear that is what I will do to him Mad

Psh Inky, I encourage you to do it ;D
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:39 am

inky wrote:

your safe inky. i think there is a loop hold where spouses cant testify against each other.

I watch to much Law and Order XP
Back to top Go down
usmcpride
Hatomoto
usmcpride

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 pm

acathia wrote:
inky wrote:

Psh Inky, I encourage you to do it ;D
Dangerous and bad women....
Back to top Go down
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:20 pm

hahahahah!!
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh brother..MS in the news   oh brother..MS in the news Empty

Back to top Go down

oh brother..MS in the news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zatoichi :: Game & General Discussion-
Jump to: