Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyon log a tix complaining!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Everyon log a tix complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 am

here is mine currently waiting on a Gm's reply.

Quote :
I have been playing this game for about three years now and when the huge problem of hacking came to where you could not find a place to train at all, after months of pleas mass bans to hackers happend the game grew fun once more.

I'm writting this to say that hacking is on the rise again and it is ruining the fun of the game once more. Wolf Spiders, Himes, Blue Kentauras are becoming major hacking spots in the game currently.

Today (Dec 27) during the 2x Exp and Drop event i got on two hours early to get a map to train at in himes once the event started people swarmed into map and ks and would leave once kindly asked.

Half way threw the event OpticalHeal and some hermit (i can not recall his name for it had some crazy letters and numbers infront and behind) comes in. I ask them kindly to leave but they don't reply after paying attention i notice that the Dreamy Ghost (Himes) are dieing around them with out them attack!!

I tell my buddy list they tell me its a hack i reported both multipule times.

After about 10mins of asking them to please go to a different spot that i did not wish to party them for they started asking me to party them! Try as i might they keep ksing and vacing the himes to a spot and ks me. I logged off mad as heck for i was close to leveling.

I wish that something will be done for a era where hackers are every where is on the verge of appearing again. Please update GG weekly or get a new type of GG like the one Fly For Fun has they have not had hackers in over a year.

Thanks for the time reading

An Upset customer
BeyondInsane a Cheif Bandit longing to make 13 levels to shadower that is being ruined by hackers.
Back to top Go down
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I submitted my ticket about complaining at some low-leveled places being ruled by masses of hackers.
I don't remember quite well what I wrote,it was 3 days ago. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:53 am

Hatakage wrote:
I submitted my ticket about complaining at some low-leveled places being ruled by masses of hackers.

i've still have not gotten a reply
Back to top Go down
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:38 am

BeyondInsane wrote:
Hatakage wrote:

i've still have not gotten a reply

Same here....
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm

don't hold your breath.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm

inky wrote:
don't hold your breath.... Evil or Very Mad

lol i know right i would have died twice already been almost a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyon log a tix complaining!   Everyon log a tix complaining! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyon log a tix complaining!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zatoichi :: Game & General Discussion-
Jump to: