Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here Empty
PostSubject: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:11 am

So wow guild got huge, or Ross made 42 more characters. What the heck is up? Hey you, you know who you are. Drop a line, smoke signal, or carrier pidgeon.
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am

I'm pretty sure it's both. haha. But I can't be sure as I have 4 chars on there myself, I think. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 am

I guess I'm one of the "new" guys. Though I've been in Zatoichi for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Wolf wrote:
So wow guild got huge, or Ross made 42 more characters. What the heck is up? Hey you, you know who you are. Drop a line, smoke signal, or carrier pidgeon.

everyone has so many characters, it was easier to just keep expanding than bumping people out ~ then reinviting them...
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 am

Wolf wrote:

LOL!

Been wondering what you was up to. I tried out that game you was hooked one it didnt run well.

I didnt make that many more i say probablly 55+
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 am

Good to see you guys here. Hoped a few others would pop in. Wish I could get in the game and say hi. Such is life. Hope you are all doing well.
Back to top Go down
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 am

Why can you not install?? You have a new puter?? C'mon you geek - get with it!!! geek
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 am

Every link i try eventually times out....
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:52 am

i know on my sisters i had to try like twice on one.

http://download2.nexon.net/Game/MapleStory/Downloader/MSDownloader65NA.exe try that i used that one and it fianally worked on hers. then she removed it about a month later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here   I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here Empty

Back to top Go down

I was lookin for a site on squirrels and ended up here
Page 1 of 1