Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
acathia

acathia

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... Empty
PostSubject: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 am

http://ayumilovemaple.wordpress.com/2008/10/08/maplestory-new-timeless-weapons-and-equipments-level-120/

In case you want more info. Can't believe a few months ago I did such thorough research for it just to forget about it now. Life surely changes quickly....
Back to top Go down
SleepOvers
Hatomoto
SleepOvers

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 am

OMG michelle i was wondering wht happened to u all this time?????
did u quit ms or only ur archer???? or did u even quit?
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey Mari good to see you again. XD

122 shadower now XD

So how you been?
Back to top Go down
AppleCows
Hatomoto
AppleCows

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi Michelle xD
Where have you been? I miss your proness!
Back to top Go down
acathia

acathia

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Oo hai pplz <3
Yeah, I quit for good. Maybe I will come back when I have kids like Lori or Christine. Or when I have my first grandchild O_O
There are many times when I want to log in and do stuffs as usual but meh =/
Maybe this is what you call "sick of MS life", ROFL.
Miss my bishop so much </3.... but I have all her SS'es and videos to remember her, also I can see her on ranking anyway xDDDD
So how have you guys been? Having fun? Last good thing I heard about MS is that the necklace you get from CWK PQ is better than HT necklace? Woot!
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

The new necklace is great for melee but HT still wins for mage/bishops (if scrolled).

But the PQ is fun fun fun.

i know how you feel Mari. I took like a 4-5 month break on time i was just so burnt out of it. but eventually i started to miss everyone and came back and found out nopants awas about to disband and we was going to zatoichi and now look at us XD almost 100 memebers (20ppl still but with like 5 chars each..)

Always room for you if you deceide to come back!
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Mari isn't it weird to think how seriously we took this stuff for so long? lol Ah well. I do miss my friends, all of you...but not the game as much as I'd thought I would. I may come back and play now and then, but haven't the time nor interest ATM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
acathia

acathia

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:01 am

Stetchnik wrote:
Mari isn't it weird to think how seriously we took this stuff for so long? lol Ah well. I do miss my friends, all of you...but not the game as much as I'd thought I would. I may come back and play now and then, but haven't the time nor interest ATM.

Indeed Stetch. I can't believe I used to be so stressed over pixel problems. Zakum, Horntail, stupid noobs or arrogant high levels. Now nothing really matters to me anymore. Wish I never wasted my time on MS ;-)
But I am glad to quit after 3 years =P
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Mari, did you delete your characters? I can't bear to, and I haven't even given away anything lol. However when my kids get on I'm always passing money to them *grin*. The nice thing is, they hardly every play now...they almost completely lost interest (btw - feel free guys to remove them - there's no need to keep 'em on the guild w/o me there).
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
acathia

acathia

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Nah Stetch, I love my characters so much >.<
I just can't play them anymore. If anything... I was thinking of passing them to someone who might take good care of them and NOT hack on them xD
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

acathia wrote:
Nah Stetch, I love my characters so much >.<
I just can't play them anymore. If anything... I was thinking of passing them to someone who might take good care of them and NOT hack on them xD

Hacking atm is still patched XD

No Delay is gone finally WOOOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...   Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories... Empty

Back to top Go down

Timeless Stuffs - My last dream, deserted and forever in memories...
Page 1 of 1