Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zakum Party Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:06 am

There are 3 parts to the quest. Please click on the link below to access each of the separate parts. There may be changes to the guide. Modifications will be done to the flow of the quest as needed as time goes by, so check back to see when I last updated it.

Adobis: Mission I - Guide to Adobis: Mission I - Exploring the Dead Mine
Adobis: Mission II - Guide to Adobis: Mission II - Observe the Zakum Dungeon
Adobis: Mission III - Guide to Adobis: Mission III - Request for a Refinery
Zakum Battle Plan (and statistics) - Battle plans and statistics on each arm (8 total) and each body (3 total).

Below is the Adobis: Mission 1 (Zakum party quest) map. It has been edited to show the correct amount of documents available for the quest. Thanks to FallenAngelz guild for the original map - I had to fix it since it wasn't showing all of the possible documents (8-1 on original map shows 1 document when in fact there are 2).

Zakum Party Quest Zakum-m1map

IMPORTANT NOTE: As of the last MapleGlobal update, v0.35, the Zakum Party Quest is now limited to 3 quests per day for the party leader. This has been calculated as 3 per 24 MapleStory hours. Basically, they have given limits to how many times you can go in as party leader for every 24 hours. The clock, however, DOES reset at Midnight, 12:00 AM, PST (Pacific Standard Time) or, PDST (Pacific Daylight Savings Time). I'm not sure why they stuck in this leader limit, and there are a lot of people who feel it's just a pain in the ass to have this limit. So if you are in a party of 6, 18 times is the maximum you can go in before someone has to quit and a new leader is chosen that hasn't been a leader the past 24 hours.
Main Chamber
The main chamber has the portals to the other rooms, room 1 through 15. Room 16 is the inner Chamber and information about it can be found below. There are 3 documents in mounds in this main chamber. All 3 must be found. Failure to find the documents will result in not being able to get any Dead Mine scrolls. The NPC Aura is also located in this room. If the party needs to exit the mission before completion, the party leader must talk to Aura to exit the mission.

Rooms 1-1 & 1-2
Room 1-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, head on over to Room 1-2. Room 1-2 contains a document in a mound. Chests in both of the rooms do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 2-1
Room 2-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, exit this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Rooms 3-1 & 3-2
Room 3-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, head on over to Room 3-2. Room 3-2 contains two documents in two separate mounds. Chests in both of the rooms do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Rooms 4-1 & 4-2
Nothing is in room 4-1 so go all the way to the other end and get into room 4-2. 4-2 contains a document in a mound and a key in a mound. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 5-1
Room 5-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, exit this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 6-1
Room 6-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, exit this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Rooms 7-1 & 7-2
Room 7-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, head on over to Room 7-2. Room 7-2 contains two documents in two separate mounds. Chests in both of the rooms do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them. Continuing on will take you to the inner chamber of 16.

Room 8-1
8-1 contains 2 documents in two mounds. Placement of the documents per each run is random, so you must attack each mound until you find both documents. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Rooms 9-1 & 9-2
Room 9-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, head on over to Room 9-2. Room 9-2 contains two documents in two separate mounds. Chests in room 9-1 does not contain any important drops, so do not attack them. A Chest in Room 9-2 contains one of the keys needed to complete the mission. You MUST collect the key item from 9-2!

Rooms 10-1 & 10-2
Room 10-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, head on over to Room 10-2. Room 10-2 contains two documents in two separate mounds. Chests in both of the rooms do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them. Continuing on will take you to the inner chamber of 16.

Room 11-1
Room 11-1 contains a document in a mound and a key in a chest. Find the document FIRST, since it would be easier, and then start attacking the chests to find the key. If you are teleported out of the room before you find the key, you MUST go back in and find the key for the room. Once the key is found, exit the room.

Room 12-1
Room 12-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find the document, exit this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 13-1
Room 13-1 has two (2) documents in mounds. Once you find both documents, exit this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 14-1
Room 14-1 contains a document in a mound and a key in a chest. Find the document FIRST, since it would be easier, and then start attacking the chests to find the key. If you are teleported out of the room before you find the key, you MUST go back in and find the key for the room. Once the key is found, exit the room.

Room 15-1
Room 15-1 has a document in a mound. Once you find it, go back out and exit off of this screen. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them.

Room 16 - Inner Chamber
This room contains the entrance to the 6 other rooms. 16-1 does not contain any documents or keys, so it can be skipped. Do not attack any chests or mounds. Attacking chests in this inner chamber could possibly teleport you back out to the main chamber and you would need to go back in through room 7 or 10 to get back here.

Room 16-1
This room can be skipped.

Room 16-2
Room 16-2 contains a key in a chest. Attack each chest until the key is found. If you are teleported back to the main chamber, you will need to go back in through room 7 or 10 to get back here. Once you find the key, exit the room.

Room 16-3
Room 16-3 contains a key in a chest. Attack each chest until the key is found. If you are teleported back to the main chamber, you will need to go back in through room 7 or 10 to get back here. Once you find the key, exit the room.

Room 16-4
Room 16-4 contains a document in a mound. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them. Once you find the document, exit the room.

Room 16-5
Room 16-5 contains a document in a chest and a key in a mound. Find the KEY first, then look for the document. If the party already has 30 documents or more, the document in the chest can be skipped. Once the key is found, drop ALL of the keys in front of the LARGE chest (it's bigger than any of the other ones in the room) and wait. After a few seconds, a piece of fire ore will appear. Pick up the fire ore and bring it to Aura.

Room 16-6
Room 16-6 contains a document in a mound. Chests in this room do not contain any important drops, so do not attack them. Once you find the document, exit the room.
You will need to collect all 7 keys and have one person in party drop them in front of the LARGE chest in 16-5. The chest will open and a fire ore will pop out of it. Collect the fire ore and exit out to the main room. Party leader then must collect ALL documents and fire ore (if necessary) from the other party members first before talking to Aura (NPC). If you succeed in collecting the fire ore (which is a must) and at least 30 documents (total possible to collect is 32), each person in the party will receive 20,000 EXPerience, 5 Return to Dead Mine scrolls and a Piece of Fire Ore when they exit through the portal.

If your party consists of 2 or less in the party, concentrate on getting just the 7 keys (typical time to complete just this portion of the quest is between 8 to 12 minutes) and get the fire ore in 16-5 to bring back to Aura (NPC). Each person in the party will get 12,000 EXPerience and a Piece of Fire Ore when they exit through the portal.

If you have a party of 2 or more going in, use the following assignment formulas to finish the quest within 7 to 18 minutes of starting it. Please note that where indicated as (2) - there are 2 documents in that room, and (chest) means there's a key to find additionally. Unless indicated all documents are in mounds/rocks, do not attack chests if it is not necessary to!

NOTE: If the last document in 16-5 is not found, skip it if your party has followed the list and the other documents are already found. By the time you get to 16-5, there should be at least 30 documents found by party members, so if you teleport back out to the main room while trying to find it, it's not a document that is critically needed. Also, please follow the room assignments IN ORDER. This is due to the natural flow on how you progress from one area of the main map to another. Adjustments to this flow will be made periodically to ensure the fastest speed of finding quest items, so please check back for any updates!
For 6 people, divide up the rooms as such:

* Assignment #1 Rooms 12-1, 2-1. 3-1, 3-2 (2), 1-1, 1-2 = 7 documents
* Assignment #2 Rooms 11-1 (document only), 13-1 (2), 14-1 (document only), 15-1, 8-1 (2) = 7 documents
* Assignment #3 Rooms 11-1 (chest - key only), 14-1 (chest - key only), 4-2 (key and document in mounds), 5-1 = 2 documents + 3 keys
* Assignment #4 Rooms 6-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 3 documents in main room = 7 documents
* Assignment #5 Rooms 9-1, 9-2 (2) (chest), 10-1, 10-2 (2) = 6 documents + 1 key
* Assignment #6 Rooms 16-3 (chest), 16-2 (chest), 16-4, 16-6, 16-5 (document in chest, key in mound - get key FIRST) = 3 documents + 3 keys

Note: Documents in 6-1 and 16-5 are optional since if the quest is done correctly, you should have total of 30 documents. For 5 people, divide up the rooms as such:

* Assignment #1 Rooms 12-1. 2-1. 3-1, 3-2 (2), 1-1, 1-2, 3 documents in main room = 10 documents
* Assignment #2 Rooms 11-1 (chest), 14-1 (chest), 4-2 (key and document in mounds) = 3 documents + 3 keys
* Assignment #3 Rooms 13-1 (2), 15-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 8-1 (2). 5-1, 6-1 = 10 documents
* Assignment #4 Rooms 9-1, 9-2 (2) (chest), 10-1, 10-2 (2) = 6 documents + 1 key
* Assignment #5 Rooms 16-3 (chest), 16-2 (chest), 16-4, 16-6, 16-5 (document in chest, key in mound - get key FIRST) = 3 documents + 3 keys

Note: Documents in 6-1 and 16-5 are optional since if the quest is done correctly, you should have total of 30 documents. For 4 people, divide up the rooms as such:

* Assignment #1 Rooms 12-1. 15-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 8-1 (2), 2-1. 3-1, 3-2 (2), 1-1, 1-2, 3 documents in main room = 16 documents
* Assignment #2 Rooms 11-1 (chest), 13-1 (2), 14-1 (chest), 4-2 (key and document in mounds), 5-1, 6-1 = 7 documents + 3 keys
* Assignment #3 Rooms 9-1, 9-2 (2) (chest), 10-1, 10-2 (2) = 6 documents + 1 key
* Assignment #4 Rooms 16-3 (chest), 16-2 (chest), 16-4, 16-6, 16-5 (document in chest, key in mound - get key FIRST) = 3 documents + 3 keys

Note: Documents in 6-1 and 16-5 are optional since if the quest is done correctly, you should have total of 30 documents. For 3 people, divide up the rooms as such:

* Assignment #1 Rooms 12-1. 15-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 8-1 (2), 2-1, 3-1, 3-2 (2), 1-1, 1-2, main room (3 documents) = 16 documents
* Assignment #2 Rooms 11-1 (chest), 13-1 (2), 14-1 (chest), 4-2 (key and document in mounds), 5-1 (teleported to here from 4-2), 6-1, then head to 16 = 7 documents + 3 keys
* Assignment #3 Rooms 9-1, 9-2 (2) (chest), 10-1, 10-2 (2), 16-3 (chest), 16-2 (chest), 16-4, 16-6, 16-5 (document in chest, key in mound - get key FIRST) = 9 documents + 3 keys

Note: Documents in 6-1 and 16-5 are optional since if the quest is done correctly, you should have total of 30 documents. For 2 people, divide up the rooms as such: (Note: this is still a work in progress, and is subject to change)

* Assignment #1 Rooms 11-1 (chest), 13-1 (2), 14-1 (chest), 4-2 (key and document in mounds), 5-1 (teleported to here from 4-2), then head to 16 to drop off keys, back out to room 16 and get 16-4, 16-6, then back out to main, head to left side and get 12-1, 2-1, 3-2 (2), 1-1, 1-2 = 14 documents + 3 keys
* Assignment #2 Rooms 9-1, 9-2 (2) (chest), 10-1, 10-2 (2), 16-3 (chest), 16-2 (chest), 16-5 (skip document in chest, key in mound - get key FIRST), then head back out to main room and get 15-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 8-1 (2), 3 documents in main room = 16 documents + 3 keys

Note: Documents in 6-1 and 16-5 are optional since if the quest is done correctly, you should have total of 30 documents. This quest has been timed to approximately 18 minutes to complete. Unless indicated, all documents are in MOUNDS/ROCKS, so, if it doesn't say chest in the assignment, don't hit any chests!

PARTY LEADER: Have the people who get keys meet in main room of 16 at 16-5 entrance and have ONE party member collect all keys and documents from those party members. Then go into 16-5 with those same party members, time permitting, and have them look for the document in the chests. If they both teleport out, skip finding the document. Have remaining party members search main floor for the 3 documents out there. If you have your party organized, it should be fairly easy to finish the quest within 7 to 10 minutes.

Mission two in next post
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:09 am

Adobis: Mission II

This mission is fairly easy, just make sure you have MANY HP pots with you or a Cleric/Priest/Bishop in your party to mass heal. You will also need to have a LOT of patience since this is a JUMP QUEST!

I know, most people hate jump quests, as do I, and this one has 2 screens of it that you need to get through to get the next piece of the Quest in order to get to the 3rd Mission. If possible, use a gamepad/joystick to try and finish the quest, since using a keyboard might not give you the right timing to get through the quest. If you are a PRO at using your arrow buttons and jumping using your keyboard, then you're a better Mapler than I am.

Once you get to the end and talk to Lira (NPC), you will be granted The Breath of Lava. This is an important second piece of the quest items you will need in order to get the last piece of the puzzle. When you exit this map, you will receive 12,000 EXPerience for completing the mission.

Good luck with this jump quest!

Adobis: Mission III

Now, with the Piece of Fire Ore, Breath of Lava, and 30 Gold Zombie's teeth, talk to Adobis, and if you have all the necessary parts, you will be given five “Eye of Fire” which are used to summon Zakum.

Now, in order to summon Zakum, you MUST switch to channel 3 or be IN channel 3 to summon him. You will NOT be able to summon Zakum in ANY OTHER CHANNEL.

I honestly have no idea why they stuck the summoning only in channel 3, but hey, I'm not a Nexon/Wizet programmer, so don't ask me. All I know is that's how they did it, so that's how you should summon Zakum.

For battle tips see this page

http://www.geocities.com/foopah69/zakumbattleplan.html
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks for including this! I don't think I can count how many times I've been asked for this link. It's quite helpful!

Christine
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Stetchnik wrote:
Thanks for including this! I don't think I can count how many times I've been asked for this link. It's quite helpful!

Christine

I know! I've done it once and still didnt know what i was doing!
Back to top Go down
ramenisgud

ramenisgud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:32 pm

WHOA
very complicated i hope it'll help me wen i pq with my guild
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zakum Party Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Party Quest   Zakum Party Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakum Party Quest
Page 1 of 1