Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.

Go down 
3 posters

Did you like this guide?
Yeah,I found it really useful.
Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_lcap100%Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No,I found it difficult to read
Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_lcap0%Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It is good,but I would like to hear more (tell what you want to hear.)
Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_lcap0%Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hatakage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Empty
PostSubject: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 am

Okay here's a few tips I made out for you.

1) Always when there is 4 monsters or more use slash blast (if you can't 1 hit ko with power strike,then on three too.)

2) MAX MASTERY FIRST! It helps you out a lot and makes your minimum damage a lot better.

3) Atk>DEX glove. Never use Dex gloves,they are useless.

4) Remember to check your accuracy. You are going to need it a lot on later levels. To get accuracy,you can scroll/buy a dex overall (prefer warrior overalls),scroll/buy accuracy scrolled shoes (prefer other than RSS) and if you have got lots of extra money,buy a zakum helmet

5) Training spots. Here are some very good training spots for you.
Sunset road: Sachel 3,near Magatia. Better than evil eyes,ant tunnel or perion masks. Lv 24-30.
Carnival Party Quest. The ultimate leveling place for everyone. Be there as long as you can,it's worth it.
Singapore: Suburban Area 2,near Boat Quay Town. Better than Straw Target Dummies or Jr.Yetis. Lv 51-57.
Singapore: Mysterious Path 3: out of Boat Quay Town to east. Better than Voodoos or Hoodoos. Lv 57-78.
Ludibrium: Forgotten Path of Time <3>: Clocktower,bottom levels of Ludibrium. Priest needed. Lv 78-83.
Ludibrium: Warped Path of Time <3>: Clocktower,bottom levels of Ludibrium. Lv 78-83.
Aqua Road: Deep Sea Gorge I, Deep Sea Gorge II, The Grave of a Wrecked Ship, Dangerous Sea Gorge II.
Deeper to the sea. Lv 83-92. Priest and CB would be excellent.
Leafre: Valley of the Antelope. Birks and Dual Birks. Especially great for white knights. Lv 83 to 92.
Zipangu: Encounter with the Buddha. Dreamy ghosts a.k.a himes. Great for everyone. Dragon knight useful, Priest needed. Lv 83 to 110.
Crimsonwood Mountain: The Path of Peril. From Phantom Forest. Typhons. Excellent for those who learn the map. Lv 93 to 115.
Leafre: Dangerous Dragon Nest, Peak of the Big Nest. Jr.Newties,Nest golems. Skelosaurus. Excellent for nearly heroes and heroes. Priest/bishop needed. Also another attacker like hermit.
Lv 115 to 128.
Leafre: The Dragon Nest Left Behind, Nest of a Dead Dragon. Skelegons and Skelosaurus. Excellent for those who want to become stronger and stronger. Lv 128 to 155.
Crimsonwood Mountain: Crimsonwood Keep. Crimson guardians. Excellent for those who want to become stronger and stronger. Lv 128 to 140.

6) Then back to some other tips. Weapons.
Always use the weapon what has better weapon attack. The speed does not matter,warriors have to be strong.
(Remember to use the weapon which you have mastery in,though.)

7) Warrior elixirs of New Leaf City. Only for Spearmen, Dragon Knights, Pages or White Knights.
Fighters and Crusaders,you can use your rage and save lots of money.

8) Dex capping.
Cap your dex at 80 if you are not funded. Semi-funded 40-50 Dex. Totally funded 4-5 Dex.

9) Choosing the job and weapon.
If not funded,prefer axes or blunt weapons.
If semi funded,prefer pole arms,axes or blunt weapons
if totally funded,prefer any.
As Dexless or Low Dex, I would prefer pole arms,axes and blunt weapons. They have the highest maximum attack.
As for choosing the job,the one you like. Dexless Dragon Knight is the best you can choose,needs lots of money. other options for Dexless are Blunt Weapon White Knights or Axe Crusaders. Sword is also really good and spear is too, but they are really expensive.

10) Is my damage ok?
It will be if you make it ok. As dexless you should be able to do over 3500 with power strike (Rage/Warrior Elixir).

11) Why not to get DEX scrolled pink adventurer/gaia capes?
STR makes your damage better,so STR is what you need.

There's my guide and my line of tips. Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/sakke91/
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:57 pm

stength weapon plox... =)

I have 40 base dex now ~ have to see how affordable it will be. I can get hand me downs from Bear eventually.

The dex helps with accuracy?
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
Hatakage

PostSubject: Re: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

1 Dex means 0.8 acc,that's why i prefer Accuracy over DEX,and so do many other warriors.
For under lv35 warriors, 1atk= 3STR
For Lvl30-84 warriors, 1atk= 4STR
For Lvl84-132 warriors, 1Atk= 5STR
For 132+ Warriors,1atk= 6STR
So the STR of the weapon is not such a big deal,if you master it and it has lots of attack.
I wouldn't get 108 demon axe for example if i had a 106 atk one. You always have to always think your money situation, and if it is even useful to get only that few attacks more.
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:58 am

would dex pac be better if you are very low dex 4-5?
Back to top Go down
Hatakage

PostSubject: Re: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 am

BeyondInsane wrote:
would dex pac be better if you are very low dex 4-5?
Nope,STR Pac is far more important than DEX one.
Even 10DEX 4atk Pac is worse than 4STR 4Atk because 10DEX is only some minimum damage and only 8 accuracy.
You can make your dex/accuracy go higher with deputy star,cheap 6-8 accuracy snowshoes or warrior shoes, 6-10 Accuracy giving overall+ the accuracy given from the overall's DEX, Zakum Helmet (if avg it gives over 25acc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.   Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training tips for warriors,also some skills and reasons why is that better.
Page 1 of 1