Zatoichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-09-05

hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P Empty
PostSubject: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Just wanted to day 'hi' and let you all know that I am once again BORED TO DEATH with Maple Story. I'll probably either ignore it for a long time again, or pop in now and then. Eh.

Anyway I also wanted to let people know that I've become fairly active on Facebook if anyone else has an account and wants to add me. Just search for my name, Christine Tilden Smile You can also reach me on MSN Messenger which I remember to turn on --I usually log in there at least once or twice a week because otherwise I can't be sure Andi is still alive (he hates email), and how else can I reach my niece--she has no phone at the moment, boo. Anyway my acct. there is Tildens@hotmail.com John "officially" uses it but probably hasn't touched it in around two years. I even changed the pw on it to something I could remember better and he didn't notice. I guess I should make my own but I'm too lazy to figure out how to move my buddies over. Some of you are already my buddies there but hopefully I can find one or two of you through MSN as well now? Smile

I'll try to pop by the wedding this weekend but I think John wants to do something so if I miss it, have fun! Smile

Christine
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1468461137&ref=name
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 am

i've been just jumping on a little here and there. You should try a pirate they may be the difference you need XD
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:57 am

cool, thanks, didn't know pirates were out. I already made a girl with the right stats (I think) but not sure what kind of pirate is the right one for her, actually lol. I made her ages ago so I could use her name XD.
Back to top Go down
inky
Admin
inky

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm not bored, just extremely busy this week. Between work, appts, Halloween, girl scouts and Dani's party ~ I am lucky to log on for a few minutes late at night. I will hopefully see you all soon ~

I have you on my MSN Stetch, I put on at work late in the afternoon. I don't use the facebook at all, just have as my nieces wanted to show me some stuff.

Talk soon ~

Lori
Back to top Go down
http://zatoichi.omgforum.net
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Stetchnik wrote:
cool, thanks, didn't know pirates were out. I already made a girl with the right stats (I think) but not sure what kind of pirate is the right one for her, actually lol. I made her ages ago so I could use her name XD.

they should be out in about two weeks.
Back to top Go down
usmcpride
Hatomoto
usmcpride

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 am

BeyondInsane wrote:
Stetchnik wrote:

What should the stats be? Any guide?
Back to top Go down
BeyondInsane
Crazyman
BeyondInsane

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:54 pm

usmcpride wrote:
BeyondInsane wrote:
Stetchnik wrote:

What should the stats be? Any guide?

Infighter need more str than dex

Gunslingers need more dex than str

dex need to advance is 20 dex
Back to top Go down
Stetchnik
Hatomoto
Stetchnik

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks for reminding me of the pirates...I made one (as you know by now) and am playing her lately. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P   hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P Empty

Back to top Go down

hey all..update on Stetch (if you care) :P
Page 1 of 1